Shimmerz Paints: So So Pretty!!!!




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for my second Shimmerz Paints Social Team project for September!
I am so in love with the intenisty and vibrancy of the Shimmerz Paints - SO good!!!
But rather than rave, let's allow my project to do all the talking!

Here's my fun Autumn layout,

"Fall"



Oh sigh! Isn't this just divine?!!
Such a beautiful photograph of my darling daughter!
 I really felt inspired by the colours in this image, so that's what my layout is designed around today!
And if we're playing with colour, what could be more perfect than using Shimmerz Paints!

You'll spy a light layer of Acri-Tonez: 3 Sheets to the Wind as my alternative to gesso. It dries really smooth, and is perfect as a primer for your paper projects!
I then sprayed a lil Spritz: Sapphire into a dish, watered it down just a tad, and then applied with both a brush and the packaging technique.
Once dry, I added a few splatters and light spritz of Shimmeringz: Goldie Lox - love the subtly of this golden delight!
Last, but by no means least, I used a star stencil and applied Paste-eez: Puttin' On The Glitz for added dimension, sparkle and interest.
Such a simple mixed media background, and yet oh-so effective!
The scrapbook collection I have featured today is American Crafts: 1Canoe2 Creekside, and I am just loving those fussy cut roses!!!

Here's a few close ups for you.....


The glitz stars are such a delicate and subtle touch!
Here's another view of them....


Really sweet!
But it's the Sapphire Spritz that's the real delight....


That blue is just STUNNING!!! And can you believe that I watered it down?!! 
Imagine how intense the colour pigment is! La La LOVE this colour!!!
 I think it may be replacing Jeni B Bleu as my favorite Shimmerz Paints product!
Oh, and how pretty are the Goldie Lox droplets?!


SO much awesome going on here! 
I hope you liked my layout and feel inspired to try the gorgeous Shimmerz Paints!
And you know what?
Because these products are so awesome, 
I created a bonus layout for you today too!
(I know, right? They're truly that fun to play with!)

 For my bonus layout, I am taking a completely different approach
 and discovering how delicate and soft these amazing paints can be!
Here it is.....

"SO Pretty"



Oh swooooon! Pretty indeed!
So very delicate and divine!
A very feminine and girly page for my beautiful daughter!
For this layout, I have stashbusted my left over odds and ends from Pink Paislee's Paige Evans Oh My Heart collection, and drawn on a very soft and pretty colour combination.
You'll spy that STUNNING Dazzlerz: Tutti Frutti using a Peonies mask, as well as a lil watercolour work with Creameez: Sky's The Limit!
Don't they just look dreamy together?!!
Let's take a closer look.....


You can see why this paste is called 'Dazzlerz', just look at that shine!


To keep with my soft and feminine design, I blotted the Creameez to reduce the colour intensity.
But it's that Tutti Frutti that's the show stopper! 
The shimmer is truly just sensational!


Beautiful!

I do hope you like my soft and very feminine look, 
with these gorgeous products!

& REMEMBER: Use my name AMANDA in the comments section and you'll receive a free gift with your order too! YAY!!!

Love those winged heart cut files? 
Get them from the FREE files section in the Paper Issues store here
Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment