Shimmerz Paints: On A Whim with a Tropical Delight!




Hi Happy Arty Days Fans!

I am so super excited to be sharing my first 'official' Social Team layout for Shimmerz Paints!

Shimmerz Paints

With SO many gorgeous products to play with, my hardest task was deciding which paints to use! 
I ended up going with a bright n fun Summer floral page - so lots of vibrant colour! 
Here's what I created, 

"On A Whim" 


Gasp!!! Tropical paradise happening here!!! 
Just look at those spectacular Shimmerz Paints!!!!
LOVE those vibrant colours, love, love, love!!!
I have used Amy Tangerine's On A Whim collection, as well as a FREE Paper Issues cut file and combined it with a number of gorgeous paints & sprays from Shimmerz Paints!
 I started this gorgeous mixed media work with  AcriTonez in 3 Sheets to the Wind acrylic paint
This paint has a low sheen, matte finish & is self priming. 
This makes it an excellent alternative to gesso for light to medium mixed media pages. Perfect!
My background has been created with the packaging technique with spray mists, 
That intricate cut file has also been hand painted with the above mentioned Creameez colours too! So awesome! 
Here's a few close ups for you.......


The hot pink foil flowers from On A Whim, coordinate beautifully with the berryliscious shimmer of Vibez Razzeldazzel Berry - surely a match made in heaven!!!
And how stunning is that painted cut file?!!
You'll spy the Good Ol' Summer Time in the center, and Just Peachie for the remainder of the petals. So pretty!!!


You'll spy Creameez Lettuce Get Together on both the cut file leaf, as well as the fussy cut one! It really adds that 'extra something' to them! 
And just look at those divine background colours!


It is safe to say that I am LOVING being part of the Shimmerz Paints team!
SO much gorgeousness for all your artsy needs!

Need a lil Shimmerz in your life?
be sure to add my name AMANDA to the comments section of your order & you'll receive a lil gift with purchase! YAY!!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I really hope that you've enjoyed seeing my first Shimmerz Paints creation!

Have a wonderful day!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo  



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment