Paper Issues: September Notable Quotable




Hi Lovelies!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun with the September edition of 


Always such a fun challenge, & this month's quote is really sweet! 


We LOVE books in our home, so this quote is perfect inspiration for my memory keeping albums!
Here's what I have created, 

"Good Book"


Isn't this fun?!!
I have used the Pink Paislee, Paige Taylor Evan's Oh My Heart collection, as I had that cute book paper still in my stash just waiting to be used! As you can see, I fussy cut all the books, and have created a double circle design with them. 
I repeat stitched the books into place, and layered the inner circle with my photo cluster. 
And seriously, how cute is my Mister A for awesome? 
He had been playing a little too quiet, 
so I snuck up on him expecting to find trouble - only to discover that he was sitting on our bed reading Charlie & Lola books! 
So adorable that I had to snap the moment!

Here's a few close ups for you.....


The chipboard stickers in this line are super sweet, and I just had to embellish my layout with them. Loving those reading glasses especially!
And how about that sentiment sticker, all you need is a good book! Perfection!


So awesome!
I should add that the cute puffy hearts, 
and that mini bow on the fox tail 


So super cute!!!

& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off too!


Looking for more Notable Quotable inspiration?
See what the rest of our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
I hope my layout has inspired you to get creating too!

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment