Paper Issues: September Scrap Soup




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with this month's edition of


This challenge always gets me thinking and creating outside my comfort zone - love it!!!
Such a cool recipe list to work from today too!

Here's my layout...

"Wander"


I've gone all soft, delicate and oh-so pretty for my take today!
With such a gorgeous Fall photograph of my darling girl, I knew I wanted to create something that really reflected her gentle beauty. I was totally smitten with all the pink and rose hues in the new American Crafts: 1Canoe2 Creekside collection, and knew this was the perfect match!
If you look really carefully you'll spot two of my rectangles beneath my photograph, and the other one is a small figure of a leaf journal card. 
For my 4 embellishments, I have used that stunning printed Binder Clip, cut files, stickers and those intricate doilies. My arrow rests over the base of my photo, and the tag is beneath it. 
So much pretty going on here!
 I LOVE the coordinating cut file that Stacie has created for this line,



I have used the two roses in my diagonal layered design, 
and back them with the coordinating 6 x 6 Paper Pad papers. 
Here's a closer look.......


Absolutely stunning! (& it was super easy to cut too!)
How divine is that Wander heart? It's from the Creekside 6 x 12 Accent Stickers pkt, so are most of the stickers you see here....


Prettiness overload! 
La la love it all! 

Need a lil American Crafts in your scrappy stash? 
Get yours in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total order! Yay!!!


Need a lil more Scrap Soup inspiration?
See what the rest of our talented team has created here

Oh, & just incase you were wondering,
those pretty droplets of colour are Shimmerz Paints - Vibez - Pop Art Pink. 
Just Gorgeous!

Thanks so much for stopping by today, 
Hope I have inspired you to get creating!
til next time

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 







Leave a Comment

Post a Comment