Paper Issues: September Free File Friday #2




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for Round 2 of Paper Issues, 



I love all the Free cut files that Paper Issues has on offer! So awesome!
Today's challenge is to use any of these files to document sports and activities - fun!
I decided to document my darling daughter's love of Ballet.....

"Ballet Forever"


Isn't this delicate and divine?!!
I love the softness of the white cut file background layered onto white cardstock!
I have used the super pretty Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Love Always collection and combined it with the dreamy Cloudy Background cut file 


It's a favourite of mine for sure! So dreamy!!! Get yours here
Here's a few close ups for you.....


Such a dreamy collection! 
Love the delicacy of the vellum butterflies, and those typewriter font Accessory Stickers are always a fave of mine in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio collections!


So very pretty! & perfect for my darling danseur!
I hope I have inspired you to play along!

& if you're shopping in the Paper Issues store here
REMEMBER to use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend! Yay!


Need more Free File Friday inspiration? 
Check out some amazing projects from the team here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment