Paper Issues: September Working Title!





Hi Happy Arty Days Friends & Fans!

Welcome back for a new round of Paper Issues



Before we get started on the September edition of Working Title,
I just wanted to say how inspired y'all make me feel!
When I see your projects in the challenge albums I am in total awe!
So ThankYOU for participating and keeping our challenges fun, and fabulous!

Speaking of fun, you're going to love how we're working our titles this month;
we're heading somewhere over the RAINBOW!
So sing me a rainbow & play along!

 You can interpret how you wish, but here are a few ideas to get you started:
*use a rainbow of alphas to create your title
*use the word 'rainbow' in your title
*position your title in a rainbow shape
*place your title over a rainbow
*use the rainbow cut file (Magic Spring Unicorn) with your title

I really loved creating for this challenge - here's what I came up with.....

"Live Your Dreams"


Oh this makes me happy!!!
In case you hadn't already guessed it, 
my daughter dreams of being a professional ballerina, so this page is a special one for her 
'journey album' !
Let's get a closer look at my title....


Isn't this striking?!! 
I have used a rainbow of Thickers to form my title, and curved it around the rainbow cut file for maximum impact!
I love the result! 
I have also featured a sub title on my layout too.....


The reason for sharing my sub title with you is because it was a chipboard phrase sticker, love your laugh, that I cut with my trusty scissors to better fit my page. 
Yep! Cutting up phrases to create titles (or sub titles) is also a nifty idea to use up that stash!

Anyways, enough chatter! 
I hope you like my layout today & will play along!
I can't wait to see what you 'll create!

Need supplies before you get started?
Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off every.single.time you shop! Yay!


Looking for more inspiration?
See more Working Title creations on the Paper Issues blog here

We HEART all things paper, & LOVE to make new friends, 
so please stop by and say hi! 
You'll find Paper Issues all over the Web:


Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment