Paper Issues: September Scraplift Sunday!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

It's Sunday and at Paper Issues that means we Scraplift!!!
Yay!

Here's the fabulous layout we're lifting this week, 
it's from the super talented Damaris!


Isn't it awesome?!! So fresh and fun!
I couldn't wait to lift it!

Here's my take on it...

"Grow Wild"


I had tons of fun with this! 
Sometimes you just need to get out the messy stuff and play!!!
You'll spy my fave, Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Wild At Heart collection, teamed up with some gorgeous mixed media products from Shimmerz Paints. 
How cool are those chipboard frames?! 
& Oh, those pretty blues!!!
Here's a close up or two for you....



Cut aparts, ephemera, and a cute chippy frame = perfection!


That gorgeous background has been created with a circular mask,
 Shimmerz Paints: Paste-eez: Baby Boy Blue applied with a palette knife, 
as well as inky splatters and drips from Spritz: Sapphire.
So beautiful! 
I just love the contrast of the wood veneer words against the blue - so striking!
And those frames really complete the look! 
So cool!
Love these two & I hope they continue to grow wild for sometime yet!

Hope you like my fun take on this week's scraplift!
You can see more takes from our talented team here

Remember: If you need supplies, visit the Paper Issues store here, 
& use my code AMANDA to receive 20% off!


And, don't forget: If you're ordering from the Shimmerz Paints Retail Store
type my name AMANDA in the comments section 
& you'll receive a FREE gift!
Yay! I've got you covered!

Thankyou so much for stopping by today!
I hope you'll join us in the Paper Issues Friends & Fans Facebook group and play along too!

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment