Paper Issues: September Take 5 Tuesday!




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with the September edition of 

Take 5 Tuesday!

This challenge is always so much fun! 
Here's this month's list for you to Take 5 from.....


Awesome!
So many fabulous possibilities here, I may have used more than 5 again, lol!

Here's  my layout, 
"Adventure Boy"


Wow! Fall / Autumn is my favourite time of year for taking photographs and you can see why!
I've used the beautiful new Creekside collection from 1Canoe2 for this striking page!
From the list you'll spy: gold, brown, leaves, patterned paper, cardstock, & stitching.
Who would've thought that fussy cut roses could work so well on a boy layout?!! 
I just love the colour palette here!


Those gorgeous fussy cut roses are from pattern paper,
Midnight Roses, and I just love the golden hues!
Gold is a real feature throughout this stunning collection - just check out those 


Totally divine!!!
To maintain a lil masculinity to my layout, I have backed my cardstock with pattern paper, Night Sky, and really drawn on the pale blue and indigo coloured embellishments. Stars are also a bit of a feature to this sweet page!


You'll also spy that I used zig zag stitching to compliment the constellation patterns. Super cool!
I just love how this turned out!

Feeling like you might NEED this awesome 1Canoe2 collection too?
Get yours in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total spend!


Looking for more inspirational ideas for this challenge?
Check out what the rest of our awesome team has created here

Thanks so very much for stopping by today!
I hope my creating has inspired you!

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment