Paper Issues: September Swag Bag Share!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness with this month's edition of 


I love me a Swag Bag or 3!
& today I'm playing with the August Swag - Let's Go! 


How fun is this Swag Bag?!!
Totally loving this travel inspired mini kit!
Here's what I created with mine.....

"These Are The Days"


Oh wow!!! La la LOVE this!
So many gorgeous 3x4 cards and embellishments in this Swag Bag!
From cute twine, to a Rub-On Pen, straw and enamel charms this kit has it all!
Let's take a closer look.....


How cool are those layers?!!
I made them appear bigger by cutting the 3 x 4 cards into half - such a clever way to utitilise those smaller paper pieces!
That gorgeous mixed media background is from my Shimmerz Paints stash 
& my 12 x 12 cardstock is patterned paper, Rose Park, from the Maggie Holmes Carousel collection.
Everything else you spy on my page is from my August Swag Bag! 
Here's another view....

SO much fun!!!
You'll spy lots of Shimelle, & Amy Tangerine in this cool mini kit!


How super cute is that Remember tag?!!
& I am totally loving the rubber and enamel charms included too!


Absolutely the best value kit around! 
I still have enough leftovers for at least 2 or 3 layouts - Yay!!!
Get your Swag Bag here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA  & you'll save 20% off your total spend!


Need Shimmerz Paints mixed media?
Order here & use my code AMANDA in the comments section 
and receive a free gift with every order placed!
 Double yay!

Looking for more Swag Bag inspiration?
See what our incredible team has created here

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment