Paper Issues: September Pinspire Me




Hi Lovelies!

Welcome back for another edition of Paper Issues' mood board challenge; 

Pinspire Me

This month's pinspiration board is really cute n fun!
Here's what we're drawing from....


Back to School Cool!!! (& all the colours of the rainbow too!)
Love it!

Here's my take on it....

"ABC Happy Adventure"


Isn't this super fun?!!
I've been stashbusting my Crate Paper Maggie Holmes' collections: Chasing Dreams & Gather to create this scrapbook layout. 
The bunting-like alphabet letters are fussy cut from pattern paper Happy Place, and then stitched into position. I just love how this looks! Combined with my sweet 1st day of school photo, it really brings  that 'back to school' feel to life! The globe and book stickers add to the education vibe perfectly.
So very sweet!!!
I've also been really inspired by the colours, and in particular the yellow, aqua, pink and blue. La la love that mixed media background - it's made from a few of my new favorite Shimmerz Paints products! SO awesome!
Let's take a closer look.....


Nawww! These two are so cute together!
Happy adventure, indeed! 
That pretty pink frame is actually a chipboard sticker from Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Love Always collection - doesn't it coordinate beautifully?!! 
Speaking of chipboard stickers, how sweet are the yellow hearts, sentiment & blooms?! Like sunshine, so happy and bright!!!
And oh, that Shimmerz background......



And there you have it!
My interpretation of this month's Pinspire Me challenge!
Hope I have given you a few ideas for playing along this month.
See more from our inspiring team here

Need scrapbook supplies before you start?
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll also receive 20% off your total spend!


Visit the Retail Store here
& use my code AMANDA in the comments section of the order 
& they'll send you a little extra somethin'. ( Not valid with any other discounts)

So totally got you covered for all your crafty needs ;)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo 







Leave a Comment

Post a Comment