Hip Kit Club: Product Focus - Delightful Collection




 Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Hip Kit Club awesomeness!

Today I am shining the product spotlight on the gorgeous Hip Kit Club exclusive Delightful collection! It's no secret how much I love Kim & Kimberly's exclusive designs, and the pretties featured in the June 2021 Hip Kits really have my heart!!! From superbly patterned papers to vellum sticker butterflies, wood veneer buttons, fabric bows and so much more - well, let's just say it's just lucky I had a grid design to showcase them all, lol! Here's what I created,

"Summer"

Oh my heart! 

Grids are always for the win, but the striking color scheme combined with all those Delightful embellishments really made this page come to life! So wondrous! I've also mixed in a few bits & pieces from the Pinkfresh Studio: Happy Blooms line . I am always in awe of how perfectly coordinated the Hip Kits are! Seriously, from papers to embellishments and even the cardstock - everything is always so expertly curated to ensure crafting success!  I love the combination of Delightful with Happy Blooms, and as such, I really let them play off one another. 

Let's take a better look at my page...

 

 

As a scrapbooker, beautifully designed patterned papers are always my first love!  So needless to say, I just had to start my layout with my fave Delightful paper, Watermelon Ice. The striking black and white stripes design is so impressive! It really draws you into the page! This paper also contrasts beautifully with the pastel pretties and Summer brights of the rest of the page. I layered an 11" x 11" white cardstock base over the Watermelon Ice, courtesy of the June 2021 Cardstock Kit, to form that fabulous border trim. For the 'grid' design, I trimmed the B side of Hip Kit Club's Delightful: Lemon Parfait as well as Pinkfresh Studio's Happy Blooms: Blossom paper into 3inch squares.

 

 

I arranged the patterned paper squares into horizontal rows, ensuring that I left the center row free for my title. Once happy, I messily machine stitched them into place before adding my sweet photos and all those pretty embellishments. You'll spy that each square is adorned with a mix of the stunning Delightful Fabric Bows, Wood Veneer Buttons, Ephemera, & Vellum Sticker Butterflies. 

Let's take a better look at those decorated squares...

 

 

 

So.much.gorgeousness!!!

When it came to my title, I just couldn't get past that lovely yellow 'Summer' from the Delightful Chipboard Words. It really packs a punch!

 

 

 

For finishing touches, I used a few of the Delightful Clear Stickers from the June 2021 Embellishment Kit. The typewriter font phrases added the perfect amount of journaling to complete my page! And there you have it! Hip Kit Club's Delightful collection is truly spotlight worthy - SO good! I hope my project has inspired you to get creating with the beautiful Hip Kits!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 

Amanda xo

 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment