Elle's Studio: July Kit Inspiration!





 Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness with the fabulous 

July 2021 Exclusive Kit and New Releases!

Like always, this month release will have you gasping! 

So many fabulous new products!

Let's check them out...

July 2021 Exclusive Kit

Told you it was fabulous! So many cool patterns and designs! 

And if that's not enough, the new releases are next level... 

Oh.my.stars!!! 
Who could even pick a favorite?! I'll take one (or two!) of everything, please! 

And let's not forget the wonderful digital products being released today too...


Yep, it's another 'take my money now' month, lol! 
Seriously though, the July products won't last long - 


Here's a lil looksee at what I've created for today's release...

"Adventure" - 8.5inch x 11inch scrapbook page



How pretty is this adventure page?!
It's documenting the story of my son and I heading out to an expedition of Morialta Falls.
I know, you can't read the story as it is hidden on the back of my layout for personal reasons - but I really think the layout says it all! 

Other Supplies: White Bazzill Cardstock.  

Here's a few detailed shots for you...



Despite the rich, warm & outdoorsy vibe of this month's kit I was still able to create a cool and feminine page to document my story. 
I just love that kind of versatility! So much value added when you can use your kits for more than the 'expected'. 


How awesome are those  Acrylic Trees combined with The Great Outdoors Wood Veneer?! 
Such a fun detail! 


And no surprises that I managed to use not one, but 4 of the patterned papers from the  Adventure 6 x 8.5 inch Paper Stack! Such terrific patterns & colors! 

My second layout is a bit more masculine...

"The Best" - 8.5inch x 11inch scrapbook layout


WHOA! Such an awesome Great Outdoors page! LOVE this!


Let's take a better look...


To create the impression of a full patterned paper background, I carefully adhered 2 sheets of the woodgrain paper (from the  Adventure 6 x 8.5 inch Paper Stack) to my white cardstock base. I aligned the paper joins, and covered most of the connection with my photo cluster. 
A really simple idea, but super effective! 


How fantastic is that Let's Go For A Hike Great Outdoors Wood Veneer?!


Lots of lovely layers to my photo cluster! 


Well, I think you'll agree that the Elle's Studio July 2021 Exclusive Kit 
and New Releases are a crafter's essential! 
Shop yours HERE before they're all sold out! 

I hope my projects have inspired you!
Please be sure to stop by a lil later in the month for more July 2021 Kit inspiration!

Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 







Leave a Comment