Hip Kit Club: Product Focus & Process Video!




 Hi  Friends!

Welcome back for more Hip Kit Club inspiration!

Today I am shining the product spotlight on two of my favorite items from the December 2020 Hip Kits! First is the amazing Keeping Cozy Cardstock & Foil Bows from the December 2020 Embellishment Kit  - 'cos who doesn't love a good bow? They are SO sweet!  

And the second item is the divine floral pattern paper from the Main & Paper Kits,  which is aptly called, Pretty Floral. You'll also find a process video at the end of today's post too! 

But first, let's take a look see at what I've created with these two fabulous products!

 

"Winter Fun"

 

Oh how darling is this?! I told you that the Pretty Floral paper was just divine!!! Absolutely swooning over those fussy cut blooms! Let's take a better look...

 

 

Wow! Simple, elegant and so full of playful whimsy for my two children! As the pattern paper, Pretty Floral, is part of my product focus for today's post, I decided to use it 3 ways on my layout.

 

 

First, I fussy cut those florals and arranged them in a heart design to layer my photos onto. This floral heart feature really draws attention into my sweet photos - love it! Second, I took another sheet of this paper and used it's reverse side for my black & white plaid base. This is exactly why you need both the Main Scrapbook Kit AND the Pattern Paper Kit - being able to use both sides of a pattern paper makes creating a dream! And thirdly, I used the pretty peach branding strip to create the appearance of another paper layer behind my White Bazzill cardstock.  Such fun ideas to maximize this gorgeous paper!

 

 

Tiny bows are always for the win!  I created a faux kite string connecting to my floral heart to showcase these beautiful little bows! This really enhanced the playful vibe & childhood innocence of the layout.  The Cardstock & Foil Bows are truly a sweet embellishment!

 

 

For added whimsy and fun, I  featured the large Keeping Cozy Chipboard Stickers, Winter Fun, for my  title.

 

 

The Keeping Cozy Enamel Dots were the perfect embellishment to complete my page with! If you'd like a more detailed look at how I created this page, please watch my process video below:

 





Thanks so much for watching! 

I really hope you enjoyed my video & product focus post today! 

I can't wait to see what you create with these beautiful items! Be sure to upload and share your Hip Kit projects with us in the Hip Kit Club Facebook Group HERE

til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 

Amanda xo

Leave a Comment