Elle's Studio: January 2021 Kit Reveal & Inspiration!




 

Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more crafty inspiration with the first 

Elle's Studio Kit reveal for 2021!

Like always, the Elle's Studio exclusive monthly kit is jam packed full of bright, contemporary & versatile designs - check it out!

January 2021 Kit

So gorgeous! 

This kit is sure to sell out fast - be sure to lock in your monthly subscription HERE & never suffer FOMO again! 

Subscriber Benefits:

Guaranteed a kit each month at our special price of $9.99.
 Free shipping on any other products that are purchased during the 24 hour bundling period starting each month on the 10th at 8:00 am Pacific and ending on the 11th at 8:00 am Pacific. These products will be shipped with your subscription.
Access to special discounted items during the bundling period.
Plus the Elle's Studio subscription option is risk-free and may be cancelled at any time.

If the January Kit wasn't awesome enough, the new products being released this month will also win your heart! 

Told you so! Aren't they all superb?! I can't pick a favorite - SO good!!!

And let's not forget the wonderful January Digital & Printable Products too...

Wow!
I think it's safe to say that 2021 is off to an amazing start at Elle's Studio! 

Before you shop, here's some inspiration for you using some of these lovelies...

"Love You" 


Wow, what a bright & stunning page! You truly are the BEST! 

Other: Bazzill -Coconut Swirl Smoothies Cardstock, Sewing Machine, Sequins & colored Stamping Inks.

There are so many cute 'n' fun details to this layout - let's take a better look...


So super cute! 
I couldn't resist diving into the Hugs and Kisses Stamp immediately, and I stamped up a tri-color hearts base. To coordinate with my stamped hearts, I used the black & white tiny hearts paper & lots of Puffy Sticker & Acetate Hearts too! 
I was also inspired by the cute hexagon die cuts from the January Kit, and added a few more hexagons to the mix! Those gray ones are fussy cut from the 6 x 4" note card in the kit, and the larger tiny heart ones are from the XOXO paper. 


They own my heart strings... so needless to say, I had to machine stitch my hearts and hexagons into place. I love the texture that this created!


Aren't the colors in this month's kit just divine?!
I layered and embellished my hearts and hexagons too! 


And how awesome is that Love You! wood veneer?! La la LOVE!

My second project for today is a sweet card duo for Valentine's Day...


Oh how sweet!!! I just love creating slimline cards at the moment, and the Acetate Hearts were the perfect go-to embellishment!

Other: Bazzill - Coconut Swirl Smoothies Cardstock, Sewing Machine, & Jewels. 

Here's a better look at them...


So sweet!
I can't decide if I love the purple or the red most? Which one would you give to your Valentine?


The XOXO Paper Stack papers are fabulous, and the typewriter font one had my heart - 
it worked as a background for both cards, perfectly!


SO many cute embellishments for Valentine's themed projects!
I'm especially loving the Acetate Hearts and the All My Heart Wood Veneers!




Oh, and the Puffy and Chipboard Stickers are on my  'must have' list as well, lol!


Just gorgeous!


I hope my projects have inspired you to get creating with these amazing new products! 
I'll be sharing more with the January 2021 Kits a lil later in the month, but until then, 
 Thanks so much for visiting, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment