Elle's Studio: April Kit & New Releases Inspiration!





Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness! 
Every month Elle Price wows us with more gorgeous memory keeping products 
& this month is no different! 
Check out the amazing April Exclusive Kit.....



Told you it was amazing! SO good!
Those colors and designs are so bright & fun!
And we all know that the add on items are always super incredible....




LOVEEEEEE!!! 
That Wander clear stamp totally has me!
And let's not forget the fabulous digital cut files & printables for this month....



Yay! 

Here's what I've created with these products so far.....

"Love This"


Sigh! Isn't this the sweetest 8.5'" x 11" layout?! I just adore those cascading hearts!
Told you that Wander stamp had me ;) SO good!

Other Supplies: White cardstock, sequins, and stamping inks - pink, cyan & violet. 

Here's a closer look for you....


Loving all those tucked in pieces and layered embellishments! Heart this, indeed!


To coordinate with the pretty color scheme, I fussy cut those labels from the Pastel Labeled Journaling Tags. Such a fun way to incorporate these pocket cards into your scrapbook pages. Speaking of incorporating pocket cards into layouts, how about that lovely trim on the left hand side of my page?! Yes, both strips have actually been cut from the 6 x 4" cards! Awesome!


You'll also spy some of the sweet die cuts from the April Exclusive Kit here. I foam mount them for added dimension and interest.  
And the Love This Wood Veneer is just the best veneer title ever!!!


Love it! 

My second project today is a fresh and contemporary scrapbook layout, 

"Wander" 


Wow! Such a clean and fresh Summer page! 

Other Supplies: Sewing machine & thread, staples, baking paper. 

Here's a closer look for you......

More Of This, for sure!!!
The glossy white Wander Acrylic looks amazing positioned over my photograph, and really draws you into the heart of my page and story. 
Like my previous layout, I've opted for lots of layered goodness with the April Kit and embellishments!


Love!


Puffy Stickers (& Dots) add the perfect finishing touch! 

I hope my projects have inspired you to get creating with this month's kit! 


Be sure to stop by a lil later in the month for more Elle's Studio inspiration!
Thanks so much for visiting, 
til next time, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment