Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Happiness Is Rainbows & Butterflies!




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspiration!
Today I'm sharing another bright & beautiful scrapbook layout with the gorgeous Happiness collection!

"Lovely"

Sigh! So lovely, indeed! 
All the rainbows & butterflies for the win!
I just adore the rainbow stripe pattern paper, CV-HA003 GOOD VIBES & it has totally inspired the color scheme for this fun and playful page! I use GOOD VIBES as my layout base, then machine stitch an 11" x 11" sheet of white cardstock over it. By only revealing the 'edges' of this paper it's bright colors aren't too intense & don't distract you from my photo.

Here's a closer look.....



Beautiful!
You'll also notice that I align the fussy cut butterflies from paper CV-HA008 BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL, with the colored stripes on the base paper. Everything in rainbow order - just the way I like it!  I center my photograph, and arrange the butterflies so that they are also forming a heart. I embellish the base of the heart with that cute DIE CUT EPHEMERA tassel & layered heart/butterfly. Cute!

Speaking of layered butterflies, I feature a few more of them in my design...


Two are ACCESSORY STICKERS that are positioned over the fussy cut BRIGHT & BEAUTIFUL butterflies, and the other is a larger butterfly fussy cut from the CV-HA006 LITTLE THINGS pattern paper.


I have positioned this larger butterfly so it is peaking out from beneath the top of my photo, and have layered it with two DIE CUT EPHEMERA hearts. This acts as a focal point and really draws your eye into my sweet girl's photo! I also adorn the side of her photo with that So Fun FLAIR BUTTON. Love it!


To the bottom left hand side of my layout, I create a smaller ephemera embellishment cluster - including my DIE CUT CARDSTOCK TITLE, Lovely. I foam mount this title for added dimension & impact. Perfect!
For finishing touches, I add watercolor dots and use color coordinating DIE CUT EPHEMERA & CLEAR STICKERS around the rainbow heart!


And there you have it!
Rainbows, fussy cutting & butterflies - what more could you want?! ;)
I hope you're feeling inspired to get creating with the Happiness collection! 
It really is a whole lot of sunshine & rainbows to create with!

Thanks so much for visiting,
til next time,


Leave a Comment

  1. The perfect balance of colour and white! I really love how you made the butterflies into a heart and in rainbow formation ! Super pretty Amanda !! <3

    ReplyDelete