Pebbles: Patio Party Scrapbook Process Video!





Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Pebbles Design Team inspiration! 
2018 saw the release of so many gorgeous collections for Pebbles, 
but my very favorite would have to be the bright and beautiful 
Jen Hadfield: Patio Party. Just beautiful! 
So, just before we reveal the first of many stunning new lines for 2019, let's take another look at this wonderful collection!
Today I am sharing a very sweet & fun scrapbook layout,

"Smile"


Oh isn't this pretty?!!
Such a beautiful page that really draws on all the gorgeous florals and blooms in both my photo, & the Patio Party collection! Love it!
Here's a closer look for you....


Sigh! This is soooooooo pretty!
I have featured the beautiful Backyard Blooms pattern paper as both the layout base and 'border', and then used this very same pattern in the 6 x 6 size to back my silly selfie photo with! The repeat patterning creates unity within my design, and pulls everything 'together'. As it is such a busy pattern paper, I avoid adding other designs or patterns and instead, opt for lots of complimentary embellishments to support my photo with.


How pretty are all those blooms?!
You'll spy them in Die Cut Ephemera, Dimensional Stickers, Puffy Stickers and even the 6 x 12 Accent Stickers - so many beautiful embellishments to create layers and interest with!


Just look at those layers!!! All the heart eyes for these pretty details!


With all those bright, pop colors & layered blooms, I feature the Wood Stickers to create balance in my design. The strong, rectangular shape combined with the dark wood grain offer a hint of masculinity and structure to this otherwise girly page.
I use the gold Puffy Sticker, Smile for my title - perfect for my selfie!


For finishing touches, I add a little watercolor paint and splatter droplets to complete my lovely page!
Want to see more?

Thanks so much for liking & subscribing too!
I hope you enjoy my video!
Thanks so much for visiting today!




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment