And A Lil' More Happy News for the New Year....




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends! 

Welcome back! 
I have just a lil more exciting news to share with you all today....


Yippeeeee!!! 

I'm so thrilled to be remaining on the Cocoa Vanilla Studio Design Team for a 5th year!
Happy, happy days!
I am so thankful & grateful to be part of this incredible team! 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio holds a special place in my heart, and it always will! 

We welcome back a number of our favorite DT members, & introduce 5 new faces too! 
Please join me in congratulating each & every one of them - 
You can find them all tagged in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio announcement HERE, 
so you can follow their creative accounts too! 

Thanks again for all your continued support, comments & likes - 
this encouragement means so much! 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment