Paper Issues: May Swag Bag Sunday




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

Time for some Paper Issues Swag Bag inspiration with this month's edition of 


The April Swag Bag is a golden delight!
Here's a peak at how awesome it is....


Ummm, WOW!!!
It's no secret that I love me a swag bag or 3, but seriously, this one is a MUST have! 
Possibly my most favourite Swag Bag of.all.time!!!
And because it's so awesome, 
I made 2 layouts with it (& still have left overs too! Yay!)
But enough chatter, here's my first layout....

"Hello Handsome"


Hello Handsome, indeed! Love this lil guy!
It's Autumn (Fall) here in Australia right now, and the golden hues in this Swag Bag are a perfect match for my Fall photographs! How cute is my Mr a for Awesome in those leaves?!!
Adorable!
I've used a patterned paper strip from Heidi Swapp's Magnolia Jane line, as well as that gorgeous woodgrain from Fancy Pants Designs' Golden Days collection for the base of my layout. 
Everything else you spy is from the Swag Bag! 
I know, so much awesome in one lil bag!!!
I just love that journaling / tag pocket, and that copper arrow is a firm fave!
Here's another look.....


Oh that straw! So cool! 

Here's my second layout, 

"Love"

Such a different vibe from the first layout, and yet such a fabulous Autumn page! 
Love this!
Apart from my white cardstock and watercolor paint, 
everything you see is from the Swag Bag! So much awesome in these mini kits!
Here's a few close ups for you....


That tag is seriously cool! 
It's from the Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane collection & I may have just ordered more of these! ;)



Happy. Beautiful. Love. 
It says it all!

And there you have it!
My Swag Bag inspiration for May!

Grab yourself a Swag Bag (or 3 like me!) in the Paper Issues store here. 
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll also receive 20% off!


Need more Swag Bag inspiration?
See what the rest of our talented team has created here

Thanks so much for visiting today!
I hope I have inspired you to get creating!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 








Leave a Comment

Post a Comment