Paper Issues: Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills





Hi Paper Issues Friends & Fans!

Today I am sharing a layout from one of the prettiest collections for 2016;





Indigo is one of my absolute favorite colours - but team it with baby pink, gold, red & florals and well... 
I am in scrapbook heaven! 
But enough chattering, you can see how pretty it is in my layout below...

"Beautiful"  


Swoon! 
I told you this collection was pretty!I literaly heart this one!
And just perfect for those darling photos of my beautiful girl too!
Those florals are just divine! 
I was immediately drawn to the pattern papers, Blue Valley & Palisades & decided to use them in a layered, vertical design.
I LOVED using the specialty gold foil vellum paper, as well as rubber charms, puffy stickers & ephemera to embellish with! SO much pretty going on here!!!

Let's take a look at a few close ups.....


How cute is that rubber charm?! And the puffy heart stickers are so delicate!

\

I layered the floral ephemera to create a eye catching cluster beneath my photograph - lovely indeed!


Just too pretty!!!


As I have a fun vertical design for my layout, I applied my title on the vertical papers too! Love how effective this looks!


And there you have it! Prettiness overload with Indigo Hills!
I hope my layout has inspired you to get creating with this divine collection - you can purchase it here

*Be sure to use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off in the Paper Issues Store*


Thanks for stopping by today, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

  1. Just love this Amanda, gorgeous design and the colours are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete