Paper Issues: October Take 5 Tuesday




Hi Friends!

A new month means a new Take 5 challenge at Paper Issues 
and this month's is super fun!
Here's the list to select your 5 from....


I know, so many great options here!
This month I really wanted to create outside my comfort zone and do something different;
here's what I came up with....

"Loving this Life"


Love this! It kinda makes me feel like folk art meets pop culture, lol!
Super striking and fun!!!
From the Take 5 list, I have used green, white, cardstock, an arrow, leaves & mixed media (gelatos and markers).
That gorgeous Specialty Paper is from Amy Tangerine: Oh Happy Day, it's like an enormous background cut file & is just stunning!
Let's take a closer look...


To make the cut words 'pop' more, I outlined the letters in black pen & then blended a little Gelatos over them too! 


You'll spy a few cute clear stickers on this layouts too - they're also from Oh Happy Day! Too cute! 


And those fussy cut flowers are also from this Amy Tangerine collection!


I used markers to colour some of my leaves - love the result!


Definitely outta my comfort zone & a little pretty too! 
Thanks for taking a peak!

Needing this collection?!
Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off in the Paper Issues store
Oh! & you can get that incredible Specialty Paper in the Paper Issues store right here

Need more inspiration, or wanting to join in on the fun? Click here to get started.

Thanks for stopping by,
til next time,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment