Scrapping From My Stash :)




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

How has your long weekend been?

I've been super busy having loads of fun with my darlings,
 but I did squeeze in a minute or two, to create this sweet page as part of the
 10 Day Use Your Stash Challenge....

"Adore"


Isn't this lovely?!
A super quick page that dug into my gorgeous collection of Crate Paper Inc...
Realised I may have a slight obsession with Crate Paper - boxes of it - too pretty to use..lol!
Well, I'm determined to use it now with lots of happy snaps of my two darlings.
The challenge was to use at least two hoarded papers, feature some kind/type of border and at least 2 unopened embellies.
The border is that cute Maggie Holmes frame, and as for the embellies; the too cute chipboard stickers (what was I keeping that cute camera for?!!)  & the Amy Tangerine Thickers.
Very cool, but so pleased I've busted them open...no turning back now ;)

Here's a few close ups.....


Aren't they the sweetest?!! Love these 2!
This is real life & it is pretty awesome!


Oh that camera is divine! And I love the peg with the clipped ephemera too!


That flair button was also from my stash... 
But how good are those thickers?!! 
No wonder I was saving them for something special...lol!

So good to scrap from your stash every now & then! Find all sorts of lovelies you'd forgotten about!

Anyways, thanks for stopping by and taking a peak!
Have a scraptastic week!

til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment