Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Hello Happy Days!




Hello Lovelies!
OMgoodness! Let's start with the most exciting news this week -
New Cocoa Vanilla Studio Collections Coming Soon!!!
Free Spirit
Hello Sunshine
How amazing are Zoe's sneak peaks of the new collections?
I know - absolutely stunning and I can't wait to get my crafty fingers on both of them! *happy sigh!*
But while we wait - somewhat impatiently (lol!) - here's another super cool masculine layout that I've created with my all time favourite scrapbook collection, Life Is Beautiful.....
*NEW* Life Is Beautiful
"Hello Happy Days"
CVS LIB Hello 1
Isn't this such a fun page? Really super cool!!!
So many bright and happy elements that make this feminine collection perfect for the little men in our lives too!
Let's take a closer look.....
CVS LIB Hello 2
I love die cut ephemera - it is without a doubt my go to embellishment & the ephemera in Life Is Beautiful wins me over everytime!
I mean, seriously, how fun (& cute!) is that bunting? Love it!!!
My other favourite embellies at the moment are flair buttons and enamel dots.......
CVS LIB Hello 3Those buttons are so cool! I love how the orange on this button pops against the blue patterned paper - gorgeous!
& while we are mentioning papers, I've used the reverse side of CV-LB004 'Happiness Is'.
I love this paper! The geometric pattern is perfect for boy pages & the colour, well, the colour is just awesome!
I've also featured a fabulous alpha cut file on this layout from our friends at The Cut Shoppe. Love it too? It's called, 'Little Letters' and you can find it here.
Here's one last close up for you.... check out the design on the wood veneer - so cool!
CVS LIB Hello 4
Yep, Life Is Beautiful is definitely my favourite collection of all time! Fun papers, cool designs, perfect colour palette & delicious embellishments - what more could I ever want?
Oh yeah, those new collections - Want, want, want! LOL!
Be sure to follow Cocoa Vanilla Studio on Facebook to be kept up-to-date with the latest news ;)
Thanks for stopping by & leaving a comment - it means so much!

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment