#31 Minutes For 31 Days




Hi Everyone!

Thanks for stopping by to see what I've been up to!
The gorgeous, Kellie Winnell of Give A Girl A Blog & Jessica Upton of Color Cast Designs have brainstormed a lil beauty of a project -
#31minutesfor31days
  Basically, it is about taking a minute out of each day to document the here & now.
Anyways, I needed to get back to a photo a day,
so I thought this might be the fun kickstart I needed, lol!

Here's my insta-mini thus far...


A cute pic of some of my supplies...
Love that WeRMemoryKeepers Insta album - so cute! 
And it's the perfect size for those daily instagram pics!

Here's the inside cover and opening page....
I am using up bits n pieces from my stash - but you'll spy lots of Kaisercraft, Hello Today collection & Typo wood veneers throughout ;)

Day #1


 How divine is this?!!



Yep. Love this! But I also had a couple more photos from the day that I wanted to include...


So very cute, indeed!



Have you picked up on my colour theme?!
Love black, white, aqua & yellow together - really striking and gender neutral too!

Day #2

School holidays chillaxing!


 

Day #3

A day at the beach is always well spent....




So cool.
As you can see I'm having loads of fun documenting October - or as I like to call it, Rock-tober! ;)
If you want to know more about #31minutesfor31days click here.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a peak.
I'll be blogging this insta-mini when I can -
BUT if you really want to keep up-to-date with where I'm up to, please follow me on Instagram here.

Thankyou!

til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment