Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Hello Lovely!





Hi everyone!
Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio deliciousness!
Today I am sharing the first of many pretty layouts I’ve been creating with the gorgeous new collection;
And I’ll start by declaring that it lives up to its name! Hello Lovely is just oh-so-lovely indeed!
There are so many pretty, soft & feminine elements to this range –  precious papers, divine diecut ephemera, pastel enamel dots – the list goes on! I could really rave about how aaaah-mazing Hello Lovely is for days!
But instead, let’s allow my layout do the talking! Afterall a picture really does say a thousand words…..
“Love You” layout
2015-06-06 13.39.22
I know, how sweet are my two together? Love this photo of them & I knew instantly that Hello Lovely would be the perfect match for it – softness, light, and happy!
If you know me, I have a thing for polka dot confetti style pattern paper – it’s just so much fun & the colour scheme in theHello Lovely collection is a perfect blend of pretty and pop! So no surprises that it was the first element I decided on for this page.
My next ‘must have’ for this layout is the incredibly pretty die cut ephemera. I am actually in love with it! Truly the prettiest of embellishments & beautifully cut!
Combine those pretty diecuts with some sweet wood veneers and enamel dots & I am in scrappy heaven!
Let’s take a closer peak……
2015-06-06 16.47.00
Love those intricate wood veneer hearts – so precious!
Oh yeah, did I mention that there are some super sweet vellum hearts?
As well as, some very cool coordinating flair buttons too?!!
Told you this collection was just amazing!
2015-06-06 16.48.03
And that wood veneer title – well it’s just so awesome! It provides perfect balance to my page too!
So there you have it, sneaky peaks at just some of the awesome paperwares and embellishments from Hello Lovely.
Oh by the way, this *limited release* collection is available in the Cocoa Vanilla Studio shop NOW!
Hope you liked my layout today & you’re left feeling inspired!
Thanks for visiting!
til next time,

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment