Kaisercraft: Fiesta Collection




Hi Happy Arty Days Fans!

Welcome back for more Kaisercraft awesomeness with their newest collection,

Fiesta!

This collection is all about bright, pop colour, aztec inspired patterns and FUN!
 It is a really versatile range & I managed to create a few very different styled layouts with it....

"This Happened" 


I know - isn't this just awesome?!! So great to play with texture & colour!
Love getting a lil inky & the stamps in this collection are totally amazing!
I've also used those fabulous Kaisermists to create this way too fun background.
So cool!
Now for something totally different.......

"Fave Moment"




I love this photo so much - I have been scrapping it over and over lately, lol!
But truly, how boy cool is this page??!
I love the mint and vibrant green pattern papers teemed up with navy - it really works!
& another cool way to use the Capture Cards in this collection too.

Here's one more layout.....

"Be Bright, Be You"

 

Just a really fun page with pop colour to celebrate my happy gorgeous girl!
Too cute! 
And how fabulous are those collectables?!

My last creation that I am sharing with you today is this repurposed tin calendar....

The original was so drab, sad and uninspiring... 
But a POP of Fiesta brights and it's now so happy & lovely to look at!
Awesome!

And there you have it!
My creations with this fabulously fun new collection!
For more inspirational ideas, please visit the Kaisercraft blog here.

Thanks for visiting,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment