Kaisercraft Wanderlust Collection




Hi everyone!

Thanks for stopping by to take a peak at my creations 
using the fabulous new travel collection from 

Introducing.....

Wanderlust

Wanderlust Paper Pack with Bonus Sticker sheet

This paper is PERFECT for all those holiday memoirs!

But, as you'll see from my layouts below it's also pretty versatile.....

First up, I am sharing a travel page,

"We are Here: Paris" layout


Isn't this awesome?!!! So very cool!
(& my DREAM destination!)
Love the old airmail style pattern paper & that Wooden Flourish is the perfect embellishment.
The title, 'we are HERE', is actually a cut up Capture Card 
& 'PARIS' is Kaisercraft Alphas in Ivory.

*Photograph courtesy of Lauren Daly*

"Bon Voyage" Card


I know, how stunning is that RubOn?! 
Cute collectables adorn the card & make it a real special 'bon voyage' indeed!

But I did say, Wanderlust is really versatile & not just for the travel scrappers....

So here's my newborn page using this collection, 

"The World is a Beautiful Place" layout


SO  sweet! Love this lil guy!
The airplanes theme, combined with the blue /olive colour palette work so perfectly here.

Here's another one that isn't in the travel theme,

"Remember This" layout


Again, my Mister A for Awesome! 
He really is the sweetest lil person!
Using that same palette & lots of collectables;
 you wouldn't even know it was travel paper!
So cool!

Well, that's all I have time to share with you today  - 
but for more Wanderlust inspiration
please visit the Kaisercraft blog here.

Thanks for visiting,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment