Kaisercraft Betsy's Couture Collection




Welcome back everyone!

Today I am sharing some of my creations from the beautiful, almost heritage, collection from 

Betsy's Couture

Betsys Couture Paper Pack with Bonus Sticker sheet

I know, this is just BEAUTIFUL paper!!
I actually couldn't bare to use it at first - it is just so lovely!

But once I got started creating with this collection I couldn't stop, lol!

Here are some of my favourite creations using Betsy's Couture Collection;

First up I just have to share my Family Frame which featured at CHA 2015 & is is in the current (February edition) of Workshop Magazine.
(Just incase you didn't notice - I am soooo proud of this creation!)


Isn't this just so beautiful?!!
This frame is really special to me because that is my Granparents on their Wedding Day!
Such special memories to be able to share & enjoy!
I am hoping to present this frame to them later in the year - I do hope they love it!

Also featuring in this month's Workshop Magazine are these projects too;

"Love Completely" layout

Another gorgeous wedding captured - this time, my own! 
Love how regal that blue appears! 
& the Wooden Flourishes balance all that green and blue perfectly.
Love it!

"Time Stood Still" layout

Such a luxurious, heritage feel! 
I can't stress enough how lovely this collection is to create with!

And here's a card that also features in Workshop Magazine;
Hard to believe that this was made from my scraps, lol!

And here are some of my other gorgeous creations using Betsy's Couture;

A few cards........




They truly are such pretty patterned papers to work with!

Off the Page creations.......

"Amazing" Wall Plaque


"Friendship" Tag


And a few more layouts....

"The ones I love the Most" layout


"Looking Back" layout

and my final, but favourite layout with this collection.....

"Memories" layout

Isn't this just lovely?!!
Told you once I started creating with it I couldn't stop!

Betsy's Couture is just DIVINE!!

Thankyou for stopping by and taking a look at my latest projects!


til next time,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo










Leave a Comment

Post a Comment