Scrap and Play Challenge #5!




Hi Everyone! 
Thanks for stopping by for a quick look at my take on 
Here's what the challenge looks like...


Yep, it's a fun sketch and a word play challenge! 
The Summer inspired word is SPLASH!
My items are S - Simple Stories, P - Pattened Paper, L- Letters, 
A - AC Amy Tangerine ribbon,
S - Sticthing & Stickers, & H - Hearts. 
See if you can spot them.....


Such a fun and happy page! (Isn't she the cutest?!!)
The photos are from a family portrait session we had back in 2009 with Elska Studios & I love them! 
They are so natural and a true representation of our lil beach babe! :)
I used the I {Heart} Summer collection from Simple Stories - perfect for my photos! 
& that fantastic spot of bling is Couture Creations Gemstones.
 I had lots of fun creating this page! 
Been a while since I scrapped a few photos on the one page - but I love how this turned out.
If you want to see what my fellow DT members created, or better yet - join in on the fun yourself, click here!
I'd love to see your creativity on display over at Scrap & Play!

Thanks for visiting,

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment