Creative Inspiration Magazine!




Hello, Happy Arty Days people!
Some exciting news to share with you today....

My first time featured in Creative Inspirations Magazine!
Yay! I'm so excited!!!
 I'd like to share with a few of my creations that you might spy in Issue #4 of this FREE magazine....

Here's my gorgeously sweet mini canvas,
"Enchanted Beauty"

I created this with the pretty Damask Delight Papers &
The Metricon Intricutz Dies: Light Box Frame

Let's have a closer look.....
Just divine! 
All those butterfly & wings are fussy cut from the Damask Delight paper too!
(So glad I could finally share it with you all!)

Now for something a lil more elegant,
one of the cards I created using
The Treasures Ornamental Lace Dies: Moulin Rouge.....

You'll also spy some Sew Jo paper for the background, Cafe Creme Pearls &
a Victorian Square Nesting Die too!
I also wanted to display how well this doily die cuts - so I created a layout using fabric cuts!
Yes, that intricate Moulin Rouge doily (& the nesting hearts) have all been created with fabric!
Beautifully cut everytime! Love it!!!

Anyway, that's all I've got time to share with you for now, so
 you'll have to view the rest of my, and my amazing fellow Design Team members, creations here 

Thanks for visiting,

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo









Leave a Comment

Post a Comment