Exciting news & a Happy Dance!!!




Hi Happy Arty Days Fans! 
A very quick post just to share some very exciting news:
I am so very thrilled, delighted and over-the-moon to announce that ......
I have made the 
WOW!
*Happy dance!*

I am so very, super, super-pleased! 
I love, LOVE, love Kaisercraft products & feel so honoured to be selected to be part of their incredible Design Team.
A big thankyou to all of you for supporting and encouraging me everyday!
And a big congratulations to all the other DT members too!  
You can see them & a quick peak at their layouts here :)
You will be blown away by how talented they are! 
(I can't believe that I will get to create alongside these superstars!)

Anyway, just wanted to share and say a big thankyou to you all :)
Please pop on your dancing shoes and celebrate with me! 
Happy Dancing!!!! 

Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment