Pinkfresh Studio: Everyday Musings Scrapbook Layout & Process Video!




Image result for pinkfresh studio everyday musings

Hi Friends! 

I am SO super dee duper excited to be sharing my very first 
Video Education Team layout for 

Image result for pinkfresh studio logo

& even better, it's with the gorgeous new Everyday Musings collection!
Yay!!! So.much.gorgeousness! 

Rather than rave about how incredibly gorgeous this new line is, I'm going to let the pics do all the talking!
Here's a quick look at my first layout, 

"So Happy We're Here"


Sigh! Isn't this divine!?!!
So very beatutiful! 

Let's take a closer look....


Everyday Musings is just stunning!!!
You'll also spy the Pinkfresh Studio Liquid Watercolors and Geo Floral Background metal die too!
Love it!!!


That floral background die is SO detailed & intricate!!! 


Nawww!!! My 2 cuties! So very cherished indeed! 

See more of this loveliness on the Pinkfresh Studio channel HERE. 

https://youtu.be/4yW5xbMjZFQ

I hope you enjoy watching my video!
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment