Elle's Studio: January Kit & New Releases!




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends! 

Welcome back for a new year of Elle's Studio awesomeness! 
I am SO over the moon delighted to be remaining on this incredible team! 
I can't wait to inspire you with more of our amazing releases, 
& like every month, the new 2019 January Kit rocks!
Here's a little looksee for you.....


Told you it rocks!!! 
SO many gorgeous patterns, colors and die cuts!
Get your January Kit HERE 
The Add-ons are crazy good too.....


Oh.My.Heart!!! 
We all know how much I love Elle's Studio Stamps, 
and the January Happy Heart Stamp is my new favorite of them! LOVE!
From cool veneers, to acrylics, acetate shapes, puffy stickers & more - the Add-ons are completely winning me over! I need all.the.things!!!
And last, but by no means least, 
here's a peek at the monthly Printables & Digital Cut Files....


Yep, January is all kinds of awesome!!!


Here's my first two layouts created with these divine products,

"Happy Days"


So soft & sweet! Such a beautiful Dad & Daughter moment!

Other Supplies: Sewing Machine, Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Peacock, Umbrella Crafts Ink: Sky Blue, Umbrella Crafts Ink: Mint

Here's a closer look for you....

Interactive elements are so much fun, & I just adore that sweet hidden journaling pocket! 



And while we're having a closer look, how awesome are stamps?!! 
They're all from the Happy Heart Stamp (which I just can't get enough of!)
Those puffy stickers are pretty cool too! 




So.much.gorgeousness here! 
The blue Love This heart has been fussy cut from one of the January 2019 Kit cards, and coordinates beautifully with the blue pattern paper from the All My Heart 6 x 6 Paper Stack. 
I have also repeat stamped the camera icon in mint ink to match the one in the die cut! 
I use the Sweetheart Puffy Stickers and XO Wood Confetti to complete my page. Love it!

My second layout also features that amazing Happy Heart Stamp.....

"Happy Heart"


Whoa! So awesome!
I have used the confetti style stamp from the Happy Heart Stamp set to create that incredible semi-circle base, as well as add heart icons, sentiments and those striking X's and O's! 

Other Supplies: Tim Holtz Distress Ink: Picked Raspberry, Umbrella Crafts Ink: Pink, Umbrella Crafts Ink: Ruby, StazOn: Black.   

Here's a closer look....


I use the black heart strings die cuts to create a banner that follows around the stamped semi-circle. I fussy cut the large XO from one of the January 2019 Kit cards and add it to my banner. 


Such a fun & inventive way to use the 3 x 4 cards if you're not a pocket page memory keeper! 

I am loving the Linked Wood Veneer Hearts
They serve as both a fabulous photo frame and anchor to my page design. The use of veneer on this cool and striking page, really adds balance and warmth. 
I embellish with all.the.things around and even on, my semi-circle. SO effective! 


Omgoodness! So adorable! Too cute, indeed! 
Love the Sweetheart Puffy Sticker that adorns my linked hearts frame - adding both color, dimension and gentle texture to my layout. 
But again, it's the Happy Heart Stamp that I'm totally crushing on....


These stamps are errrrything!!!! 
And stamped in black ink, they're SO striking! 
Oh, and how cute is that layered Acetate Heart?! 
Totally gor-jus!!! 


 I hope I have inspired you to get creating with your Elle's Studio kits
These kits always sell out fast, but don't worry - 
you can start yourself a subscription HERE so you never miss out again, yayyy! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
I have a few more Happy Heart Stamp layouts to share with you - so stay tuned! 

til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment