Happy New Year News for 2019!




Hi Friends! 

Happy New Year! 
I hope that 2019 brings you much happiness, love and laughter! 
I wish good health, joy & prosperity to you & your families! 


I have some very exciting, 2019 happy news to share with you today.....


Eeeeeeeep!!!
I'm not just remaining on the Pinkfresh Studio Scrapbook Team - 
I've been promoted to the all new Video Education Team!!! 
Woohoo! 
So super delighted and extremely humbled to be bestowed this great honour! 
We all know my deep love of Pinkfresh Studio, 
so this news just makes my heart sing!

I can't wait to share what I've been creating! 
Be sure to subscribe to the Pinkfresh Studio channel HERE so you don't miss a thing! 
Our talented team have a ton of inspiring process videos & tutorials to share with you!

Please join me in congratulating our other fellow design team members and contributors, by visiting the official announcement on the Pinkfresh Studio account HERE

Yayyyy! 
What a fantastic start to 2019! 
Thankyou for your amazing and continued support, 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment