Elle's Studio: Love You Layout!




Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back for more Elle's Studio awesomeness!

The January 2019 Kit and New Releases are SO incredibly awesome!
I just haven't been able to stop creating with them!
Visit my previous post HERE to see ALL the new things
(and what I created for New Release Day!)

Here's a super fun mixed media layout I've created using my fave new Happy Heart Stamp,

"LOVE YOU"



Oh.my.heart!!! Love you more than words can say!
What a precious page!


Other Supplies: AC - Pale Pink Cardstock, Jo Sonja's White Gesso, Shimmerz Paints: Spritz - Ruby & Cotton Candy, Vibez: Quit Yer Winen, Umbrella Crafts Premium Dye Ink - Red, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Picked Raspberry, MME Enamel Dots & Decorative Brads, Baker's Twine. 


So many beautiful details to this layout - let's take a closer look.....


WOW!!!
The January Kit is amazing, but the Add On items are totally swoon worthy!
I can't decide what I love most - SO good!!!
From the Love You Acrylic, to the striking black & white So Loved Shipping Tags and the Sweetheart Puffy Stickers -  I am in memory keeping heaven! 
And let's not even get me started on the incredible Happy Heart Stamp!!! LOVE!


Speaking of incredible stamps, I used the fabulous Large Jane Alphabet - Solid Stamp with Raspberry ink to fill the printed Love You tag. So cool!


The January Kit and exclusive Add Ons are so perfect for Valentine's / Happy Hearts Day creating! 
That mixed media base is all kinds of awesome! 
Repeat stamping for the win!!!
or

I hope you enjoyed seeing my layout today, 
I may have another Happy Heart Stamp layout for you in a few days time - 
so be sure to check back for more Elle's Studio inspiration!

Thanks so much for visiting today. 
til next time, 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment