More New Year News!




Hi Everyone! 

Welcome back to the Happy Arty Days blog! 
I have another super exciting announcement for 2019 to share......



Yayyyyyy!!!!
Happy dance moment!
I'm beyond thrilled to be remaining on the Elle's Studio Design Team! 
We have such an amazing line up of creatives to inspire you, & I'm honoured to be amongst them!
It's no secret how much I love this team,  so you can just imagine my delight & excitement!!!! 
So.super.happy!!!! 
Oh, & how awesome are our exclusive Design Team tee-shirts?!!! 
So cool! LOVE this! 

Don't know all the faces in this amazing team?
Visit the Elle's Studio blog HERE for the official announcement and links to all their creative accounts! 

Thanks so much for all your continued support, 
it really means the world! 

Hope your 2019 is shaping up to be as exciting and awesome as mine! 




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment