Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Happy Together!




Hi Friends!

Welcome back for more Cocoa Vanilla Studio inspiration!
 Today's layout is inspired by Valentine's Day and features the beautiful Midnight collection!

Also, it's a very rare moment when hubby & I get in front of the camera at the same time - 
so I just had to make the most of this photo! 
So endearing to document our happy union!
 And today we celebrate our wedding anniversary - 
so a very special layout and post for me personally, too!
But enough of the gushy stuff, here's my loved up layout,

"Happy Together"



So very happy together! The sweetest! Happy Anniversary to us!

Isn't this pretty?! I've featured the divine script pattern from the reverse side of paper, CV-MN005 MOONLIGHT as my background. I used pattern paper, CV-MN002 SHINE BRIGHT for the cut file heart, and paper pieced the linked hearts with assorted pink papers from the 6 x 8" PAPER PAD. I use these same 6 x 8" papers as layers beneath my cherished photograph. So beautiful!

Note: The cut file featured is a free one from The Cut Shoppe & is called With Love.
Here's a closer look at my layout.......


Sigh! Such a happy moment documented!

Before I attached the cut file heart, I added lots of paint splatters and even lightly coloured a few of the pattern paper edges. That fabulous title is part CHIPBOARD PIECES & part CARDSTOCK TITLES - I just love how they coordinate so perfectly together!


I foam mounted the 'together' die cut title for added dimension and to better match it's CHIPBOARD counterpart.
Speaking of titles, you'll also spy that I used the DIE CUT EPHEMERA subtitle, XOXO at the top of the heart.


Such pretty details! This title was also foam mounted for extra dimension, before being layered onto the heart cut file. I tucked a DIE CUT EPHEMERA & ACCESSORY STICKER bloom beneath it all too. SO gorgeous! Lots of pretty paint splatters and Cocoa Vanilla Studio sequins as well!


There are so many lovely embellishments in this collection, and I couldn't resist layering a few of them together! I adorn my photo cluster with DIE CUT EPHEMERA, CHIPBOARD PIECES & some ACCESSORY STICKERS too. Aren't the hand drawn hearts and blooms divine?!!


Such a simple page design, and yet oh-so-beautiful! It really is a dream to create with the Midnight collection!
I hope my layout has inspired you to get creating with Midnight today!

Thanks so much for visiting,
til next time, 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment