The Cut Shoppe: XOXO With Love!




Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more The Cut Shoppe digital cut file inspiration!
Today I'm sharing a Happy Heart Day themed layout featuring the awesome With Love file!

"XOXO"


Sigh!!!! 
All.the.heart.eyes for these two darlings! 
Absolutely gorgeous!!! 
And the best part? 
The With Love file is a FREE one! Yessss! 
Love me a freebie!
Here's a closer look at the file.....



Download your Freebie FriYAY With Love cut file HERE. 
Let's take a closer look at all this Valentine's sweetness......


I cut the With Love file in a pretty watermelon red cardstock, then back it with pattern papers from Crate Paper's Main Squeeze collection. Using my Fine Liner, I glue the back of the cut file - but only along the outline of the large heart. I attach it to my big photograph, and once dry, I fold all the connecting smaller hearts (a bit like butterfly wings) & then fussy cut the excess photo away. 
The result is simply stunning!!! 
The large black and white photo is so striking against all that pink & red! 
& I just love the texture and dimension the folded hearts create!


For added interest, I create a light layer of mixed media to mount the With Love file & photograph onto. I've used Shimmerz Paints Vibez in Sweetheart & Razzeldazzel Berry around the edge of where the heart  will be positioned. So many pretty splatters and droplets! 
**Remember if you're shopping in the Shimmerz Paints store HERE to type code AMANDA in the comments section of your order to receive a FREE paint** 
(no minimum spend, not valid with any other offers & code has unlimited order use) 


I use the glossy black Main Squeeze 6 x 12 Puffy Phrase Stickers for my title, & subtitles. The remainder of my layout is lots of embellishing with an assortment of puffy hearts, heart stickers, glitter hearts and even sequins! 


Simple, sweet & a perfect cut file for any of your Heart Day projects!
I hope I've inspired you today! 

Thanks so much for visiting, 
Hope you all have a very Happy Heart Day on the 14th! 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment