Shimmerz Paints: Happy Heart Process Video!





Hi Friends! 

Welcome back for more Shimmerz Paints awesomeness!
Today I am sharing some sweet Heart Day inspiration for you,
& there's also a process video too!
Valentine's Day is one of my all time favorite Holidays,
& I just LOVE creating all the heart things!
But enough chatter, here's my layout......

"Happy Heart"


Oh.my.heart!!!
This is so super sweet and completely melts me!
You'll spy the following Shimmerz Paints products:

Spritz Ruby
Spritz Cotton Candy
Vibez Pop Art Pink
Paste-eez Peach Fuzz
Paste-eez Salt of The Earth

What a wonderful color combination!
Here's a closer look for you.....


Gor-jus!!!
As well as our super shimmery, and divine paints I've also used the Cocoa Vanilla Studio: More Than Words collection & the Hello Hearts cut file from The Cut Shoppe.

I start this layout by spraying Spritz Ruby to the top of the Hello Hearts cut file.
This very pretty red is so vibrant!



Next, I apply Vibez Pop Art Pink to the center of the cut file, and at the base of the cut file I spray Spritz Cotton Candy. I also add a couple more light sprays of the Ruby to add a lil tonal interest too!
Just look at the golden shimmer from the Pop Art Pink - Stunning!!!



These colors have my heart!

Before I attach the Shimmery cut file to the pattern paper base, I prep the paper with a light coat of Jo Sonja's White Gesso. I then apply Pop Art Pink with a very watery paint brush, creating a soft base of color. I then add splatters and droplets in Spritz Ruby Cotton Candy, as well as the Vibez Pop Art Pink. I then apply those beautiful textured hearts with a Vicki Boutin Stencil & Paste-eez Peach Fuzz. So pretty!



The pink textured hearts are made from combining Paste-eez Salt of the Earth with Spritz Ruby - another gorgeous color combination!


For finishing touches, I add more Ruby droplets and a lil paint around my photo to complete my Happy Heart themed layout. 
Here's one last close up for you....


Absolutely beautiful! 

Want to see more of how this layout came together?
Please watch my process video below, & thanks for liking & subscribing! 




I hope you enjoy watching! 

*REMEMBER*: Type AMANDA in the comments section of your Shimmerz Paints Store order  HERE to receive a FREE paint! Yay! 
(No minimum spend, not valid with any other offers & code can be used repeatedly) 


Thanks for stopping by, 
til next time, 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment