Citrus Twist Kits: Sunday Sketch!





Hi Friends! 

It's Sunday, and that can only mean one thing - let's get our sketch on!!! 
 I just love the Citrus Twist KitsSunday Sketch challenge! 
Such a fun & relaxing way to start off the week! 
Here's the sketch we're playing along with this week....


Isn't this a cool layout design?! 
Here's my take on it....

"Xmas"


Oh, what a cutie! Such a lovely Christmas moment documented!

(Crate Paper Merry Days pattern paper), & the December Embellishment Kit. 
Other: Watercolor paint droplets.

I have drawn on the colors in my darling photograph, and created a Christmas layout with no actual Christmas supplies. For this to be successful, I use a crisp white, mint and red color scheme, as well as puffy sticker stars and a reindeer die cut embellishment. Combined with my Christmas photo, it totally works! I have pretty much kept to the sketch design, only giving it a little Happy Arty Days twist! 
Here's a few close ups for you.....


There are so many beautiful details here! From lovely layers to sweet embellishments - the Pleasant Valley Pocket Life Kit is really something! 



Loving the Puffy Sticker title, and those layered tags! 


I used those fabulous printed label stickers as my journaling, and the die cut hearts in place of the banner at the top of the page. Perfect! 

Simple. Sweet. Sketch complete! Now it's your turn! 
What will you create with this week's sketch?

Be sure to share your creating with us in the Facebook Citrus Twist Kits Fan Page HERE - we love seeing everything you make, & love to talk paper too! 

Thanks so much for visiting today, 
Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 


Leave a Comment

Post a Comment