Pinkfresh Studio: Mixing It Up for May!




Hi Creative Friends & Fans!

Today I am mixing it up for May with my Pinkfresh Studio creating!
I have two layouts that use all three of their current collections; 
The Mix No.1, Dream On & Live More!
 I know, how fun & inspiring!!!

First up is this super sweet page, 
"You Can Do Amazing Things"


Isn't this delicate and divine?! Such a pretty page for my pretty girl! 

*Please note: The tassel and sequins are from my personal stash, and not from  Pinkfresh Studio*

To create this layout, I took the pattern paper "FOCUS" from the LIVE MORE collection and fussy cut the chevron design. I repeated this with the same paper in the 6 x 6 Paper Pad. I then layered the fussy cuts together on white cardstock to create a new, more unique design. I used foam tape on the largest chevron to create dimension and more interest. This 'focal' chevron also directs you to my sweet photograph - love how this looks! So bold in intention, and yet so soft and pretty! 

Here's a closer look...


Wow! That foam tape really does make all the difference! 

You'll spy a much smaller, less obvious FOCUS chevron beneath my photo cluster. However, this one points in the same direction as that stunning arrow Paperclip 'Today'. That stunning embellishment is also from the LIVE MORE collection and is one of my fave go-to items from this line! But there's also a few pretty items from the Dream On collection adorning my photo too....... 


I used the minty "MARVEL"  pattern paper (6 x 6 Paper Pad size)  from the DREAM ON line for the bottom layer of my photo cluster. It's so fresh and light, & it coordinates beautifully with the LIVE MORE items! I've also used a few Die Cuts from this range. I included them as embellishments for those delicious photo layers! I could seriously do with a whole packet of just those leaves - just awesome!!! That stunning title is also from the DREAM ON Die Cuts packet, and again, the colours partner so perfectly with the LIVE MORE products it's incredible! 
For finishing touches, you'll spy a DREAM ON Layered Chipboard Sticker heart in a soft coordinating pink, as well as those fabulous Puffy Sticker hearts from The Mix No.1 collection. I love these bright embellishments; the matte finish on them is just so classy!!!
Such a simple, but oh so delicate and divine layout!
I hope you liked this one as much as I do! 

My second layout is all about my beautiful family and our special moments together, 
"Happy"


Love how fun and playful this is! Truly happy! 
Lots of bright, eclectic embellishments on this page too!
I have used the LIVE MORE pattern paper, "HONEST" as the base for this scrapbook page. I love that diagonal design, and used that orange line as an anchor for centering my photos! 
I wanted to showcase the fabulous 6 x 6 Papers for this layout, so I created quite larger layers beneath my photos, starting with the DREAM ON 6 x 6 paper, "DAYDREAM", and then "MARVEL". You'll also see the LIVE MORE "EMBRACE" and  reverse side of "FOCUS" papers tucked in there too! The layer directly beneath my happy photos is created from DREAM ON pattern paper, "MARVEL" but I've used the reverse side. I love the bright colours, and those cute little homes! Nothing says family like a happy home ;)
Infact, you'll notice I followed through with the homes theme in my embellishing! 
But enough chattering, here's a closer look at those lovely 6 x 6 paper layers....


Oh those layers are just divine! 
You'll notice that I used a layer of cardboard beneath the final layer to really make it 'pop' and add more dimension! There are a few Die Cuts from both LIVE MORE & DREAM ON layered with my photos - really building up that larger photo cluster! Love that small photos can feel large too! 
How cute are those Die Cuts and Puffy Sticker homes from DREAM ON?!! There's even a cute Washi Tape house too! Adorable!
Talking all things adorable, how about that rainbow Rubber Chip - so super cute!!!
And I am just loving how effective the Layered Chipboard Stickers look! 
Here's another view, check out that 'Captured Moments' layered chipboard.....


Totally awesome! 
I've used a DREAM ON Puffy Sticker for my title, "Happy". I love the whimsical font! 
I also love the sentiments in the LIVE MORE Phrase Stickers, and have used them to journal around my photo cluster. Perfect! 
For finishing touches, I've used The Mix No.1 collection again! This time I'm using the Gold Foam Shapes (the stars specifically) to add a lil bling & to keep with the playfulness of the layout.

And there you have it!  
My two layouts that mix up the gorgeous Pinkfresh Studio collections!
I hope they've inspired you to get creating! 
And using those 6 x 6 paper pads too!

& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll also receive 20% off your cart total! 



Thankyou so very much for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment