Paper Issues: May Take 5 Tuesday




Hi Friends!

It's time for Take 5 Tuesday over at Paper Issues!
Here's this month's playlist,


So many possibilities!!!
I decided to challenge myself, and create a boy layout with the gorgeously girly 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Wild At Heart collection. I've actually used 7 items from the list: green, blue, cardstock, label, frame, sticker & patterned paper. See if you can spot them!

Here's my layout, 

"Wild @ Heart"


Isn't this the sweetest?!! Love this cool kid!
And I think I managed to pull off a boy layout with this typically feminine line. 
How awesome are the chipboard frames?!!
And I am totally loving that flair button! 
Here's a closer look....


Super cute! 
& those rubber charms!!!!


The wood veneers are pretty cool too, 
and add a more masculine feel to the design. 
And there you have it! 
I hope I have inspired you to get creating with this fabulous collection!

REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total!


Looking for more Take 5 inspiration? See what the rest of our talented team has created here.

Thanks for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment