Paper Issues: May Notable Quotable




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun with this month's edition of


This month's quote is just too pretty for words....


Gorgeous, huh?!!
I was totally inspired by the blooms and that tiny heart! Here's what I came up with...

"Bloom" 


Isn't this the prettiest?!! 
I absolutely ADORE this floral pattern paper from Bella Blvd's, Make Your Mark collection! So gorgeous!!! It's called Magnifique - you can see why!
Perfect for this challenge, and my beautiful photograph! 
I fussy cut the pattern paper to form my diagonal design, and used coordinating die cuts to embellish my photo with. 
That golden title is from the Fundamentals Sticker Sheet in the same collection. Pardon the pun, but I think it's Blooming Marvellous! ;) LOL!

Here's a closer look...... 


SOooooooo pretty! Love those die cuts!!!
My photo has been matted with a blue sheet from the Make Your Mark 6 x 8 Paper Pad, as well as a doily from my stash. There's a light layer of watercolour media beneath it all too....



Just gorgeous!
Hope you feel inspired by my layout! 

Fancy some Bella Blvd?!! Silly question! 
Grab yours in the Paper Issues Store and use my code: AMANDA to save 20% off!


Looking for more inspiration? 
See what the rest of our talented team has created for this challenge here.

Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 




Leave a Comment