Paper Issues: *New Challenge* Add It Up!




Hi My Creative Friends!

It's time to share another of our NEW challenges starting this month at Paper Issues!
This challenge is called,


& it's super fun!!!

Every month we will be assigned a goal number of points to achieve.
This month it's score anything over one hundred points.
The points values are here:


So if you use a photo it equals 5 points - but if you were to use 5 photos on your layout it would earn you 25 points ( 5 x 5 = 25). Simply Add Up your layout to ensure you reach the target number. 
As I mentioned before, this month is a busy layout, as we're looking for a score of 100 or more.
Here's what I created, 

"You Rock"


How awesome is this?! Love this cool lil guy! 
I've combined Heidi Swapp's Magnolia Jane with Cocoa Vanilla Studio's new boy line, You Rock - & I just love how it turned out! 
Only one photo for me, so lots of pattern papers, ink, stamping & washi tape to bump up my score. Plus a whole stack of fun embellishments; chipboard stickers, transparencies, clear stickers, veneers, ephemera and more! I think my score is around 110ish.... lol, it's definitely over 100 anyways ;)

Here's a few close ups.....


How fabulous is that CVS rubber charm 'You Rock'?  So very cool!!!
I am also in LOVE with the Magnolia Jane: Special Clear Stamp Set which I have used randomly through my design, 
And yes, that's a lil more houndstooth love from the Paper Issues happy mail squeezed in here too!


That gold transparency is pretty awesome too!!!


My boy. Totally Rad!!!

I hope you feel inspired by my take on the new Add It Up challenge!

Need Heidi Swapp Magnolia Jane???
Grab yours, and all your scrapbook favourites, in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off your total spend! Yay!!!


Needing a few more ideas before you tackle this new challenge?
Visit the Paper Issues blog here to see what our amazing Designers have come up with!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment