Paper Issues: May Pinspire Me




Hi Creative Friends!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun with the May edition of 

 - Pinspire Me - 

Here's the  fabulous mood board that we're being inspired by....


Isn't this gorgeous?! All those blues and greens!
 The colours drew me in instantly! 
Here's what I created, 

"Together"


You are my happy , indeed!!!
Love this photo of them both together! 
All dressed up for a special event; they both look so grown up! I really wish I could hit the pause button! Love them so!
I used the super pretty Maggie Holmes: Chasing Dreams collection, as well as a few accessory stickers from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. 
I wanted to create an 8.5" x 11" layout look, but still in the 12 x 12" album size for this layout.
That blue pinstripe pattern paper is so pretty!!!
Here's a few close ups.....


How fabulous are those Thickers?!! Love the gold foil accent on them!


The tiny chipboard tags are a sweet embellishment too!


Fussy cut roses are a lovely addition to this layout!
So very pretty!

I hope my layout inspired you &  has you wanting to play along!
Need supplies before you play?
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off too!


Looking for more inspiration?
See what the rest of our amazing team created has created here

Thankyou for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment