Paper Issues: May Working Title




Hi Everyone!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues fun with this month's edition of


It's a lil close to my heart - it's the challenge that I host, 
and I have to say what a fantastic month April was!
 I just fell head over heels for those gorgeous floral titles! 
So much stunning inspiration from you all! 
Thanks so much for playing along!

The position and shape of your title can have a huge impact on your overall layout design & look. 
Keeping that in mind, this month Working Title is all about the curves!

Round, curvy or wavy titles.

No theme, no set words, just make sure your title isn't straight! Too easy! 
This challenge is suitable for layouts, cards, off the page numbers, and even traveler's notebooks. Actually, as long as it's new and it features a round/curvy/wavy title you can enter it!
I can't wait to see what you create!
But enough chatter, here's what I created, 

"Happy Together"


I was totally inspired by a similar layout by Stacie Ebnet Dietz - so with her permission, I've scraplifted her awesome design and given it a Happy Arty Days twist!
How cool is that rounded title?!
I've used Shimelle's Little By Little collection, & I just love those Thickers that I've curved around my page! 
Here's a couple close ups for you.....


So fun & playful!!!


Even the embellishment clusters have a frivolity to them! Yay! 
I love creating happy pages for my albums!


So much fun! Love it all! 

I can't wait to see what you all create for Working Title this month! 
Remember to upload as many new entries as you like to the 
in the May challenges album. 
Every entry earns you an extra spot in the draw to win a Paper Issues gift card, 
so what are you waiting for?! Get creating! 

Need new supplies? 
No worries, Paper Issues has got you covered. 
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off too!


As always, our talented Design Team have some wonderful inspiration for you -
see what they've created here! 

Thanks so much for visiting!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 

Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment