Cocoa Vanilla Studio: Mother's Day Dedication Layout




Hi Creative Friends!

Today I am sharing a super sweet Mother's Day theme layout for Cocoa Vanilla Studio with the Wild At Heart collection. 
This collection is oh-so-pretty and perfect for all the special ladies in our lives!  
This layout is dedicated to a wonderful Grandmother who is very dear to us! So lucky to call her our Grandma!

"Grandma"


Isn't this delicate and divine?!! 
There's a real softness and femininity to the watercolour background and those butterflies! You'll spy that the Colour Me Happy Cut Files, Bitty Blooms, & Alphabet Stickers from the Love Always collection team up perfectly with the Wild At Heart line too!
The CV-WH003 MARIPOSA fussy cut butterflies, and that Chipboard Accent Sticker butterfly are a main feature of this layout! Infact, the wing pattern and colours, and flight path were the inspiration for that delicate watercolour background too!

Let's take a closer look......



Those butterflies really are divine!!! I adore that chipboard one tucked beneath my top corner of my precious photograph! Speaking of chipboard, you'll also notice my photo being supported by a pretty pastel Chipboard Frame
There are two smaller frames anchoring my design too! 
And let's not forget those cut files!!!! 
Who doesn't love to add an extra layer, or point of interest, with a pretty Cocoa Vanilla Studio cut file?!

More deliciousness here with those pretty blooms, &  Wood Veneer Words (hearts). I love the warmth and balance that the wooden hearts bring to this design. Still soft and delicate, but just cutting through all the cool pastels and adding interest too!

I need to make mention of the Accessory Stickers! I love the typewriter font words, and these sweet sentiments double up  like little pops of journalling on my layout - so awesome! I've arranged them to follow the 'flight path' of the butterflies, in a diagonal flow. Love the extra element these stickers provide!

And how sweet is that 'Be your kind of beautiful' butterfly Accessory Sticker layered on the frame in the bottom corner......


Just loving it all!!! 
I mean seriously, that XO chipboard heart is too cute for words!!!
 And check out my favourite, go-to finishing touches item, the Enamel Dots (Sparkles).....


Fab-u-lous! 
The Enamel Dots are truly a staple for every scrapbooker!!! 
I can't live without them, lol!

I love that delicate ombre effect on the Love Always Alphabet Stickers title - very soft, and beautifully coordinated with the Wild At Heart collection.

Here's a closer look at the top corner of my layout.....

SO very pretty!

Love this wonderful lady, and I think Wild At Heart was just perfect for capturing her!

I hope my layout has inspired you!
And to all the wonderful women in our lives, Happy Mother's Day!

til next time,
Happy Arty Days,
Amanda xo

Leave a Comment

  1. A precious portrait, embellished to fit your loving feelings!

    ReplyDelete