Paper Issues: May Sketchy Saturday




Hi Creatives!

Welcome back for more Paper Issues awesomeness!
Time for this month's edition of


I love a good sketch, and this one is tons of fun! 
Check it out....


Fab-u-lous!!!
Here's what I created....

"FUN"


La la love this photo of my sweet girl! So much fun indeed!
I used the gorgeous Bella Blvd: Make Your Mark collection for this layout 
& just adore how it turned out!
Pretty blues and yellow just sing happiness to me!
I love the gold foil accents in this line too! 
You'll spy a Cocoa Vanilla Studio gold doily popped in for good measure too ;) 
Here's a closer look.....



How cool are the epoxy shapes!?!


Lots of pretty layers and mixed media fun going on here!
That blue is just perfection!


And there you have it!
A beautiful layout for my beautiful girl!

Hope you liked my take on this super fun sketch! 
Need a lil Bella Blvd?
Grab their collections, and more, in the Paper Issues store here
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA to save 20% off your total!


Looking for more inspiration?
See what the rest of the team has created here on the Paper Issues blog.

Thanks so much for stopping by, 
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 







Leave a Comment

Post a Comment