Paper Issues: May Free File Friday





Hi Everyone!

Welcome to our new look Cut File Challenge at Paper Issues,



This month, the challenge is to use one of the Paper Issues free cut files that features florals.
I decided to use the Floral Heart Cut File (pictured below):


Such a stunning design!!!

Here's what I created with it, 

"Gratitude"


Oh,Wow!!! Isn't this preeeeetty!?!! 
I cut the Floral Heart in plain white cardstock, 
and then paper pieced it with Bella Blvd's, Make Your Mark collection: 6 x 8 Paper Pad. 
Infact, 98% of this layout is Make Your Mark - it's just so bright and beautiful!!!
*The sequins and printed veneer are from my stash*
Here's a closer look....


Such a beautiful photo of my not-so-little girl!!! 
She is growing up way too fast! So very proud of the person she is developing into!
That floral heart file was just perfect for her!

The Bella Die Cut Paper Pieces & coordinating Puffy Stickers are just the sweetest embellishments!
Loving the gold foil accents too! 
Super pretty blooms to enhance that floral heart! Love it all!!!



You know I love my florals, and that definitely includes floral cut files! 
Best of all, Paper Issues cut files are FREE - no purchase required! 
Paper.crafting. awesomeness!

And REMEMBER: If you are shopping, use my code  AMANDA to save 20% off storewide!


Yay!!! 

Looking for a little more inspiration?
See what the rest of our talented team created here

Thanks for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment