Paper Issues: *new challenge* Scrap Soup




Hi Happy Arty Days Friends!

There's a few new challenges starting this month at Paper Issues, 
the first of which is

- Scrap Soup -

You'll get an 'ingredients' list every month from Paper Issues, 
but you do all the concocting ;) 
Oh, and you must use all items on the list too!
Here's this month's list


Note: The 2 long rectangles have no width requirements, so you can make them as thick or thin, as you like!

Here's my take,
"Dream"


Isn't this the prettiest?! Love this photograph of my two together!
I've stashbusted my Hazelwood 1Canoe2 collection leftovers to create this super sweet layout! 
You'll notice that my 11" rectangle is quite thin as I used the bottom of a pattern paper, product label strip for this rectangle. Great way to use up those strips!
Here's a few close ups....


That divine yellow button is from the Maggie Holmes Chasing Dreams collection. 



Butterflies, blooms & mason jars! Can it get any sweeter?! 
Love it!
Hope you liked my take on this fabulous new challenge, and will play along!

Need supplies before you start?
Grab them here in the Paper Issues store
& REMEMBER: Use my code AMANDA & you'll save 20% off your total order - Yayyy!


As always, our talented Design Team have more inspirational layouts on the blog post here

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
til next time, 

Happy Arty Days, 
Amanda xo 



Leave a Comment

Post a Comment